How We're Different
Operation Clean is NOT your typical residential cleaning service. We MAXIMIZE your short-term property revenue through tailored short-term rental cleaning maintenance & management services that deliver the ultimate guest experience.
Are your short-term rental cleaning services maximizing property revenue?
SHORT-TERM PROPERTY SERVICES
How Does Your Current Service Stack Up?
As the owner of a short-term rental property, the state of your property directly impacts its earning potential. At Operation Clean, we focus on the following proven efforts to maximize your property revenue:
- It all starts with an in-depth consultation regarding your property goals, budget, and requirements. Need laundry services? Exterior maintenance and repairs? Operation Clean can help.
- We clean AND organize, increasing the comfort – and income potential – of your property.
- We actively look for and remove unwanted/unneeded items from the home (junk removal, donations, recyclables).
- We plan for the continued cleanliness of your property- bleach disks in toilets, scheduled air filter replacement, etc.
- It’s not just about the inside- trash/recycling bins are cleaned when needed; the garage is maintained, etc.
- We don’t leave out the little things- cords are organized and managed, surge protectors are mounted where convenient, etc.
- Pets on premise? We ensure their comfort with fresh water bowls, etc.
- We are experts in the short-term rental market. We put this knowledge to work for you to continually discover and advise on how to improve property efficiency, cleanliness, and aesthetics for increased revenue.
- Guests at Operation Clean properties notice the difference! We feature our managed properties and help drive bookings.
- Reduce allergens on your property! We evaluate allergen risk and use eco-friendly, pet-friendly products.
- Our relationships are built on trust- we provide copies of our business license, certificate of insurance, security clearances, and other documentation to demonstrate our commitment to you.